Library by Mail for Avalon Property Owners
Did you know that the Avalon Free Public Library is as far away as your mailbox and as close as your computer? Let the Library serve you wherever you live by participating in the Library by Mail service which features a mailer and free postage. You can receive the following items by mail:
- Music CDs
- Audio Books
Please note: Check It Out Now items, New DVDs, and video games are not included in this program.
- This service is only available for Avalon property owners.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship oversized library material.
- Your card must be in good standing.
You can request items three ways:
- Make a request via the Library Catalog and select ‘Library By Mail’ in the pick-up drop down menu.
- Send us an email request. Please verify your mailing address when emailing a request.
- Call the Library (609-967-7155) to request an item.
We will get your item in the mail as soon as possible. Please note that we use Library mail service. You can return your items through the mail (mail on or before the due date to avoid late fees) or drop them off at the Library if you’re in town.
If you are planning to be away, there is no reason not to check out library material. Ask for a mailer at the circulation desk. Take the library with you!
Call or email the Library to learn more about this great service for Avalon property owners!